BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

-CRAZY MAZY ABOUT NAMI-

              Ku tok nang dah angau ngn permain bola harimau malaya ya eyh,every second every minute every hour ku menatap gambar nya jak,sik pandai lejuk doe..hehehe
           I start to fall in love with this guy named NAZMI FAIZ MANSOR was since I watch the football of SEA GAMES at indonesia :) his not only cute,handsome and so on lah bout his face but he also very-very talented..yeaaa! tidak di nafi kan right?you want the prove?ok I give you one,have you read about his score when MALAYSIA vs BAHRAIN? that was his first score since he joined harimau malaya squads :) and that score already take place kat antarabangsa youuu! his superb score now at ranking 7..weeewit! amazing right?... Btw before I go,did you see my new harder?nice right?...hehehe




*LOVENAMIDAMNMUCH

0 comments: