BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

-MY HERO NAMI-

         Lamak dah ku sik aktif ngn block ku tok gik eyh,now semua dh berakhir SPM dh abis and now ku cuti for 3 month :) now masa untuk aku aktif balit with my blog.
       Today I choose MY HERO NAMI because now I damnly crazy with my lovely Nami or known as Nazmi Faiz Mansor ;) now I become his die hard fan and I really really wish that I can meet him one day face to face..awww that must be so awesome right?
       Now I only contct with him thru Fb thnks God that he replies my wallpost ;) almost everyday also I inbox with one of harimau malaya footballer named Yong,he was so nice to me make me like awwww   but Nami still become my only one now ;D
            That all I want to share with today and last but not least this his cutest picture ;)


               *Handsome right?..that why I fall in love with this guy 


*LOVENAMIDAMNMUCH

0 comments: